Picture by TheSpicyAppron
Are you looking for a delicious appetizer that is very very cheesy and finger-licking? Then, you are lucky. We will teach you how to prepare Jalapeño popper dip with bacon.
Besides, we think cooking Jalapeño is a great idea to celebrate the upcoming national cheese lover’s day. So, as cheese lovers ourselves, we wanted to share some cheesy love.
Let’s get started!!
This jalapeño popper dip is creamy, cheesy, spicy, loaded with bacon we are pretty sure it’s gonna make you wanna like your fingers!
- 510 g cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 110 g can diced jalapeños
- 110 g can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F/176°C. And then we need to spray our baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add cream cheese and mayonnaise into a mixing bowl to make them smooth and combined. Afterwards, incorporate the rest of ingredients 1/2 the bacon, jalapeños, green chiles, cumin, mexican and mozzarella cheese.
- After completing the first mix, now it is time to combine melted butter, panko, and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the dip. And then add remaining bacon pieces over the top.
- We need to bake our jalapeño dip for about 25 minutes until the panko gets a light brown color and your dip starts bubbling.
As you can see, this recipe is very easy, go for it and enjoy! Take a picture and share online with the hashtag #MyCheesyMeatStick and tag us!
Happy National Cheese Lover’s Day!