There may be a few reasons why the MeatStick isn't charging.
1. The MeatStick contact points are dirty. Please clean the stainless steel parts so they look like steel and not black.
2. Depending on the power source, the charger's LED may take some time to come on. Please wait at least 40 seconds for it to come on.
3. If you've gone away and the LED was charging and now it isn't, the MeatStick is fully charged. Replace the MeatStick or remove the MeatStick to turn it on.
4. If you've charged the MeatStick for over 10 hours and the LED is flashing a slow steady red, there may be something wrong with the MeatStick and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If the charger LED isn't turning on with the MeatStick plugged in, please plug the charger into power without the MeatStick. Then place the MeatStick onto the charger after the charger is powered. If not LED turns on after 40 seconds, please contact email@example.com.